The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Autavias
In Response To: Re: Autavias ()

I have similar amount of serials on my database for 2446 1st and 2nd Mich, (just under 30 2nd exec 2446 between 528xx-59xxx serial) both rare but not much different. I would say that very best 2nd exec is £40-50k range, so one which has marks on the bezel, marks in the subs is for me not in the same range, also you better check on them that lume is original, so many 1st and 2nd execs are relumed hands and/or dial and again these are worth much less. You would need to be there to handle and check of course, were the movement details correct etc etc. It has been easy to get carried away with values lately but some of it has been misleading also. The 3646 1st was unrealistic reserve for condition.

: 2nd ex 2446 25000$ really steal of the day. More rare than 1st ex ,
: 1st 3646 not sold ??

: I can not determine that something with the watches is not true,
: these executions do not excist in NOS condition, one can
: eternally look for the second and third one in NOS which do
: exist in stock of collectors, and these are still somewhere, but
: will there be success in this inkarnation to buy?

: cheers mich

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE