The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Fitting Stainless Steel Bracelet to Autavia 1163v *LINK*

Hi,

New to this forum but I would appreciate any help you guys can provide. I have become recently obsessed with fitting a stainless steel bracelet to my Viceroy Auatavia. Sourcing an original Heuer or Gay Freres sounds a little daunting and expensive. Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of good aftermarket bracelets that would fit well and relatively flush on this watch?

Another idea was fit one of my other stainless steel bracelets (an old Omega Speedmaster or Rolex oyster bracelet), to but finding the right end links is proving difficult as well. Let me know if you have any ideas or if fitting another brand's bracelet on this watch is just a lame idea :)

Any tips or leads on where to find what I am looking for would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE