The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Back in Atlanta / Too Exhausted to Write Much
In Response To: I Guess I Disagree ()

35 hours after leaving my office for the flight to NYC, I am back in Atlanta, after having spent some amazing time with the wonderful members of our community and attended my first live auction (and sold my first watch at such an auction), and I also purchased a new Skipper along the way.

I have so many thoughts about these experiences (almost all of them positive), but nothing left in the tank, in terms of energy.

Stay tuned folks, the best is yet to come!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Brook,

: It seemed to me, after looking at the prices realized, that the
: bidding was relatively strong. A lot of pieces which I thought
: were not top flight examples went for pretty strong prices,
: including most of the GMTs. I am not going to write too much
: about this and I hope some others will chime in but when a
: Champion Spark Plug 100 mile and hour club, plastic two
: stopwatch set goes for that much money....the market is strong.

: JohnCote

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE