The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Trying to remain philosophical....

...I'll admit I was far more focussed on the piece itself yesterday than the medium for design/publicity. I'm with our community that may feel 'left out' about how quickly this appeared and disappeared, but trying tor remain positive it may well have been considered that the OTD community would quickly find out about this on Hodinkee (as some did) and some would therefore be in a position to purchase if they wished.

Having said that though, I guess the subsequent evidence is there that they came and went yesterday with barely a look in from our members. At least that's how it appears, for all I know 125 OTD members bought them anyway. Just trying to retain an element of optimism.

It does raise the question that an OTD/Heuer collaboration could be a due and makes a very interesting thought....

Steve

: In conjunction with Hodinkee? Seriously?

: They seem OK, but WTF.
: I'm starting to get a little bit annoyed by this kinda sh*t.

: Stewart
: Heuerville

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE