The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Anyone else annoyed about this?

At the end of the day a big company will do what it wants to do and of course marketing is important, so I understand why a tie up with Hodinkee appeals. I am not going to mount a petition or start a revolution over it, but as I said, I think it a shame that the core guys did not have an opportunity (neither did I). My ethos in life is to say what I think which is why I responded to Stewart :)

Maybe we can hope they will do an edition for the OTD community, who knows, not me!

: That sounds very interesting Richard, it needs all you heavy wait
: collectors (many of you with more knowledge than Heuer its
: self), to pose the question to Heuer, like you say if it
: probably wasn't for this site and us fellow Heuer fans and
: collectors the appeal of Heuer may not have been drawn attention
: to the big universal collector of the other brands! put my name
: down if they do another run, its a beauty! best jas

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE