The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: I think of smaller batches.

hi jurgen,
yes, I don't know .... 200/300 pieces?.. when it is possible, in todays produktion, to offer a series of 125 pieces of a whole watch (skippera 2017), why is it impossible in former days, that there was only one batch of perhaps 50 or less diver 100, concerning only a special dial and bezel? especially, when some dial variants are known with 25 pieces. I never heard of new diver 100 dials for sell, only seen some black comp. bezels for sell which apears on another model, and in my opinion belongs to it, but as manuel says, plenty of exotic dials. can remember an offer of 10 dials in one advert. we know the audi sport, they were offered with a limited car, I don't believe we can talk about 200-300 pieces, when , no idea, about 50 cars were sold privatly. why? a dark lord, never appeared in a catalog, why 100 pieces, more? where were they sold and where should they are?
cheers mich

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE