The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Scrape the photos to save locally

Mike, I can just deploy a new Amazon server, and you can use that to get your script running, and in the meantime we can just have the data stored locally on S3 in the meantime, while we figure out where to migrate it to. I think we can wait for you to enjoy Tour de France, and then tackle this once you are back (I'm also out of town myself till next week). Might be easier to shoot me an email once you are back, and see how we can take this on quickly and easily.

Enjoy your holiday!

Cheers
Carlo

: And so does anyone running Linux on their computer(s), this is all
: standard stuff available on magazine cover DVDs. Plus a bit of
: Reading of The Fine Manual. MS-Windows users with the Cgwin
: tools installed could too although probably with a steeper
: learning curve.

: For Chronocentric Mark II could we have the ability to edit our own
: earlier posts? And as Jeff S has suggested photo hosting would
: be great too!

: Mike

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE