The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
HTML Issue Delayed Your Posting; Now We Are Live!!

Your posting over the weekend had some stray HTML code, which triggered the "hold" before the posting appeared on the forum. I have cleaned out the offending HTML, and combined the threads, so that we can now discuss these two beautiful Carreras.

One interesting thing that you point at -- putting aside the aesthetics of the two watches, the operation of the Valjoux 92 has a very different feel from the Valjoux 7730 . . . and for some collectors, this may be a difference-maker.

Let's see how other enthusiasts react to these two Carreras!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hello Jeff,

: What an honor to see my modest pieces posted here by yourself :)
: I've tried to post something about them this week-end (pictures and
: my feeling towards their "little big" differences) but
: for some reason the post is awaiting approval prior to
: publication.
: Do you know if there's a way for the admins of Onthedash to do so ?
: (I didn't want to bother you with it but since you've started
: this thread... :) )
: I would have loved to start a little debate about these beautiful
: timepieces!

: Best,
: L

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE