The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Friday - Time and tide wait for no man

Congrats Andrew! A real beauty! Wear in good health, and if you can secure a double grain GF for it, I highly suggest you try. These look amazing on the GF, but you will also want to change it up with various straps as well. I am sure our friend from OTD, Guiliano, can make you an awesome custom strap with some blue stitching that will just pop the subdials even more! Enjoy the weekend!

Cheers
Carlo

: I collected my Mareographe from the Bonhams salesroom and was not
: disappointed. The patina is gorgeous and every time I put on the
: watch, I wonder where it's been for the last 50 years.

: It's on a Eulit perlon for now whilst I wait for its new grey suede
: strap.

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE