The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Globetrotter Event, September 15 to 30 – Worldwide!!

TAG Heuer has posted information regarding its “Globetrotter” exhibition -- HERE -- and I have gotten some questions about the event, so let me post this quick overview of what ‘s happening.

“Globetrotter” is an exhibition of over 400 vintage Heuer watches, being held at 10 Boutiques around the world, from September 15 to 30. On September 15, there will be “opening” events at all 10 Boutiques.

Each Boutique will have its own theme, as follows:

• Dubai – Sailing and Diving
  • Geneva – The Great Inventions
  • Hong Kong – Motor Racing and Drivers
  • Miami – Design
  • Munich -- Military Watches
  • Paris -- Heuer Classics
  • Singapore -- Formula One
  • Sydney – Multisports
  • Tokyo -- Design Through History
  • Venice – Driving and Timing

Each Boutique will have between 40 and 50 watches, with half coming from TAG Heuer Museum and half from the local collectors' community.

In Miami, with the theme of “Design”, we are expecting to have 28 vintage Heuer timepieces from approximately 25 US collectors. With 23 timepieces coming from TAG Heuer, the total will be over 50 watches.

The exhibition will be open to the public, with the opening events being by invitation. Please let me know if you are interested in attending the Miami exhibition or opening.

Jeff

Messages In This Thread

Globetrotter Event, September 15 to 30 – Worldwide!!
Re: Globetrotter Event, September 15 to 30 – Worldwide!!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE