The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Hi Stewart, I miss you and your post so much...

Hi Stewart,

I think one of the side effect of the Heuer skyrocketed prices is that this Forum has lost some of its more genuine and most appreciated fellow contributors... I see many of us (or them) are selling their Heuer watches to collect other brands... you can see this trend also on IG...

I don't know the reason why you aren't posting as frequently in the past (sometimes life / family / job require more energies and the time for hobbies is the first to be sacrified) but personally I miss your wonderful posts on your Blog, as I miss Abel's technical posts, Craig's watchmaker posts, Bullitt's posts and all the other persons (for sure in this moment I forgot some of them) that learned me in the past and made me grow up as collector... so welcome again, hope to see again something from you on this forum.

I will follow with interest Rich's and Paul's event and wish them the greatest success.

Alll my warmest best.

Gianluca

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE