The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Anyone Know the appropriate bracelet for this model/year

: Hi Darius,

: a pic for the asked comunity would be fine

: oh, mine is fine on a light blue leather strap. Grey is also fine.

: But you can search the original so called double grain bracelet
: with HLB 20mm for Autavia 2446C. You have to pay up to 5000euro
: at the time if you find one. Presume, you would have seen one.
: this may be available
: http://www.chronocentric.com/forums/chronotrader/index.cgi?md=read;id=80362
: , but you need HLB end links. HLA is easier. Keep an eye on the
: date of the clasp, should be in the range of your watch, better
: little before. little bit tricky to find a fitting one.

: up to you
: best regards
: Mich

Mitch, I promise a good photo is forthcoming as soon as it is back from my watchmaker doing a (movement only) service and i take a great first wrist shot. Thanks for the advice. As a prequel, here is a photo of the back and the rubber band that has been on it in the closet for the past 30 years. Amazing how pliant and wearable it still is and I don't like rubber bands normally.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE