The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Which 1163?

Now that I've been lucky enough to acquire a beautiful 2446C Abercrombie & Fitch model, I'm back to my next two. A Daytona 16520 and an Autavia 73663. Unfortunately, the 73663's have gotten to a range I'm not fully readyy to dive into so I'm considering the 1163. With so many varieties of 1163 out there and wild price ranges, I would be curious as to what others here think is the good 1163 that balances value to future desirability? I realize this is a very ope ended question but doe one just go for the lowest priced good condition 1163 (Non V) they can find? There are just so many 1163's out there (with wrong parts or relumed etc..) it's a fairly confusing piece to feel comfortable with taking a chance on.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE