The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Revolution -- Feature on Catherine Eberle-Devaux

Sadly I have to confirm. Havn't met her in person, but wrote with a guy at the Vintage department. I had the feeling that my questions bugged him and he just wanted to give my standard answers. The price policy is instransparent, I have no idea what costs are waitung for me, not even a span.
Conclusio is, I will try to ressource parts myself and won't try their service. Omega can be a positive example to orient on.

Nico

: I have not had the pleasure of meeting Catherine however I have
: heard she is a nice lady however TAG Heuer have not improved in
: the art of vintage servicing despite their sterling PR work to
: this end. I know this first hand and from others who have sent
: watches to them in the past 6 months. I also hear they have
: employed someone to collate their vintage archive but have heard
: from people who have seen this output that it is actually really
: quite poor.

: Many members of our community have met Catherine Eberle-Devaux,

: :

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE