The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Autavia 11630 case reference question

Hi all, been browsing this great resource for some time but now have a specific query that i cant find an answer to using the search... I have a 11630 Viceroy colour that appears to be all correct in every respect but has a case ref (between lugs) of 376227.. having referred to the definitive guide it suggests 291xxx, 302xxx, 313, 314xxx.. as batches for this model so im a bit confused (or just being a bit dim).
Can anyone with more knowledge possibly advise or point me n the right direction to date this watch, the ref would indicate a much later batch but im unclear. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE