The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: And Hello, Patty!!
In Response To: And Hello, Patty!! ()

: Great to hear from you and to learn that you have found your
: next watch (and you next home town)!! Photos, please, if you
: have a chance . . . showing the watch, the kids, etc.!!

: And of course, I am intrigued by the move to Las Vegas!! Yes, it's
: a good town for finding watches, but there may also be some
: gambling there. Right? Are you still playing poker, or was that
: only before you "settled down".

: In any event, thanks for the update and we hope that you will
: become a regular here!!

: Jeff

: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello Jeff,

Sorry the delayed response. Indeed, I'd love to send photos but other than Instagram (pattycabreramusic) and a few on Facebook, I don't have photos posted online. I'm happy to email you a handful and you're free to post! My spouse's work brought us to Las Vegas eight years ago. And while we're incurably Californian, we are grateful to Nevada for all it has provided us both professionally and personally. We built a beautiful "Mediterranean Modern" style home where are 4 year old twins scooter throughout and extended family has a place to "land" while visiting! We also included a recording studio. I'm still very much into collecting beautiful objects (Western Americana, Native American, religious iconography...among other items), and love, love, love watches. All the best to you and all here at onthedash! Patty

Messages In This Thread

Hello again....!
And Hello, Patty!!
Re: And Hello, Patty!!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE