The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Great family shot of the extended Steins!

It can be a lonely hobby sometimes when others around aren't quite as enthusiastic and roll their eyes with another 'That's so old-fashioned.' comment after unveiling your latest remarkable vintage time piece. That's why the online watch-forum world is such a great place for like-minded appreciative individuals.

Always great to get family support, especially if they don't truly understand why you feel the way you do about yet another watch. (You can only wear one at a time you know.)

Here is my Friday Heuer for all watch lovers and their families to hopefully enjoy.

No. 3-the humble Viceroy I've been wearing all week.

OK-these are ten to the dozen. When you wear one though, you can easily see why they are so popular.
For me, the combination of black dial/white sub-dials, eye-catching red hands, all framed by a silvery-lined tachy bezel is a sublime combination and one I think is awesome every time I put it on.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Steve

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE