The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Will These Be Next??
In Response To: Will These Be Next?? ()

Yes! I made it OTD!

Two stories to share:

1) I spent an hour or so at the Museum in Motion exhibition last week. Amazing pieces. So cool to see in person. Great conversations too with the TH reps re: the design hopes from vintage crowd. They had even seen my photoshops on IG and Calibre 11. I felt like a superhero for about 5 min. Crazy feeling! Short story --> they know and hear your requests. I can assure you that. They also told me that they think the vintage crowd "will be really happy with some of things coming out."

2) At one point, the TH rep asked me if I knew Jeff Stein. I chuckled and was like "only by reputation." So I'm honored to have photoshop of mine in this thread. Thank you!

3) Lastly, I bumped into Spike Feresten at the mall this week. Super nice guy. I mentioned that he follows me on IG. When he asked what my handle was, I told him and said I "photoshop Heuer dials for fun." His response was classic. He said "photoshop them into what?" Hahahaha.

- Ara

: Photoshop from Heuerrooklyn --
: https://www.instagram.com/heuerrooklyn/

: I'm liking the McQueen version!!

: Jeff

:
:

:
:

: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE