The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Very nice and educational, many thanks.

Both wonderful and very education posts Jeff, many thanks.
As someone whose entry door to vintage Heuer was the 1964 Carrera re-edition (white dial, CS3110), I appreciate the different perspectives you put on the various stage of TH post-classic production.
I am one all in for the "replication" for the above, and believe the value-for-money of the original re-editions can't be beaten, but I also understand why others may prefer later versions or the "original originals" (as it were) - if they can afford the latter, that's the real thing.

Of the Fragment one I don't like the logo at the top and the writing on the dial, but hey it must show somewhere it's a co-branded cooperation - right?
Cheers,
Fabrizio

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE