The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Guy who hadn't posted in 4 years has opinions...

I'll stake my rep in this hobby, the quality of my watches and my ads against yours anytime, Mr. Purity Police.
People know exactly what they're getting when they buy a watch from me. It's literally in the ad down to the last detail. If I miss something I correct it ASAP.
But if the members here don't want anything but tool watch posts so be it.
IMO that is an outdated rule since everybody collects everything these days and there have been non-tool posts here pretty much forever -- a quick search shows them going back to 2004. But whatevs -- I won't be posting any non-tool watches again for good or for ill to my fellow collectors here if folks are going to get their panties in bunch about it.
I still find it awfully strange that an extreme part-timer who only just remembered to start posting here again picked this particular angle to prosecute, not to mention the sh*t talking on price from your compatriot.
T.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE