The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
+1 for me too !!

Hello Bernard, hello guys,

+1 for me too.

Quite boring when someone talks about modern TAGHeuer (sorry Jeff, just my 2 cents), there are other good fora if we want to discuss about TAGHeuer... moreover I think TAGHeuer has taken over (quite sad when I open some good Heuer websites like www.heuerworld.com (or www.heuerchrono.com or some others) and I read "This website is not an official TAG Heuer website and it is not affiliated in any way to TAG Heuer. TAG Heuer, branch of LVMH Swiss Manufacturing SA, owns any and all rights in and to the marks "HEUER" and TAG HEUER". The name HEUER WORLD and the domain www.heuerworld.com are used with the amicable autherization of TAG Heuer. Paul Gavin is soley responsible for the content of this website"). I think TH obliged all the good guys having an Heuer website to write something similar in their main page :-(

@TAGHeuer: please leave us alone, we are the good part of your business !!

I also miss the posts from the old good guys like StewartM, Paolo_B, Abel (I know you are too busy mate), and many others, unfortunately Instagram changed the way we all post our watches, but I am convinced that the possibility of hosting images without using external websites (like Imgur) would help Chronocentric a lot in recovering its original success... we all grew with OTD forum and we all want it will live (so thanks Jeff again for all your effort in keeping it alive).

Best.

Gianluca

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE