The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Ewatchparts bezel inserts
In Response To: Re: Ewatchparts bezel inserts ()

: Hi Ilkka,
: They are thinner than the original inserts.
: So they sit too low in the outer bezel.
: I would rather wear a worn original insert than an aftermarket.
: Just my opinion of course.
: B

Thank you for the info Bernard!

Yes I also prefer that that well worn watch comes with matching bezel, but I'd like also to have one extra bezel for reserve if the day comes that the old one is just too beat up :)

Sitting lower than outer bezel doesn't sound good. Maybe I'll be fine without the extra one for now, as the Ewatchparts bezel inserts are also a bit expensive I think.

- Ilkka K

Messages In This Thread

Ewatchparts bezel inserts
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE