The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Let's take a moment to remember...

...that Laurent Bouzoulouk wasn't able to make it because he suddenly passed away shortly before the event :(

On a happier note, I found the DVD TAG-Heuer produced of the event the other day, so must revisit that too.

I also, completely coincidentally, happened to be in Berlin at the same time as a smaller scale GTG - sorry I wasn't able to join for more than a drink, and sorry to miss Peter, but I already had a lot of stuff organised. Good to see that camaraderie still going on between the Heuer collectors though.

Messages In This Thread

Throwback Thursday -- 2016 TAG Heuer Summit
Let's take a moment to remember...
Re: Throwback Thursday -- 2016 TAG Heuer Summit
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE