The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Anything before or after... Is just waiting...

Nice pics...not sure how it's done! Capturing the pics I mean...

I've got Le Mans on VHS somewhere but haven't looked at it for sometime...best thing is to get to Le Mans & see it for real; it is still truly amazing...if you know the back-doors you can get closer to the action than some of these "screen shots".

Anyone out there want to do it next year? I don't want to make this an advertising spot so please email me direct....

I know that this is at the end of a thread so maybe no-one is going to read this - my question is does anyone have a sympathetic contact at Heuer for the servicing of "pre-Tag" items? Specifically I've got a 70s LED desk clock that needs a bit of attention...this is really first generation LED technolgy....I'm just hoping that they have got shelves full of spare parts! Actually I'm sure they have because sensible people would have waited for LCDs...

Cheers,

Adrian.

:

: OTD... It's life... Anything before or after...
: Is just waiting...

: -- Chuck

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE