The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Rolex Submariner 116610LN

Rolex Submariner Ceramic Reference 116610LN
Watch Condition is perfect Purchased August 2017.

This watch is a dream. These are tool watches, made to be worn. This is not the watch to put in the safe and let sit. If you want that, I would recommend that you buy brand new or buy a rare vintage. Still under Rolex warranty, +1 with CD Peacock. This warranty also includes on-site servicing from their Rolex trained in-house watchmaker.
What's Included: Watch and everything that one would get if buying new from a Rolex dealer, including Rolex Submariner Ceramic Date 116610LN, Rolex Green Watch Box, box outer “foam-paper” wrapping for said box, cream-colored box for the green box, white outer shell box for the cream box (which the green box lives in, inside the foam paper of course (yo, we heard you like boxes)), green Rolex shopping bag that they give you at the dealer, hang tags and stickers, Rolex warranty card with matching serial and my name on it written by Olga from C.D. Peacock at Old Orchard in Skokie, IL (I am the original purchaser.

Warranty booklet that is standard issue to the watch, as well as the original receipt with date of purchase and my name on it, matching the warranty card, and the extra watch band links (watch was sized by C. D. Peacock’s in-house watch maker).

This Rolex is scary accurate – not gaining or losing any time on the wrist. At night, I leave on a watch winder.
I am the original purchaser of this watch and have been the sole owner and sole wearer. I bought this watch from C.D. Peacock, an authorized Rolex dealer local to the Chicago area. I purchased this from the Old Orchard location in Skokie, IL from Olga (wonderful sales rep – even if you don’t buy this watch, you should look her up). This watch is in excellent condition with evidence of being a daily wearer for just under a year – watch remains unpolished. Don’t even think you can trust the random ceramics that are a few years old and are claimed to be unpolished though they look brand new – those guys polish those watches. If you want something that looks new and unworn, buy a new and unworn watch. That said, this will clean up nice if you decide to polish – but you shouldn’t.

I’m asking $8000 USD net to me. This includes insured shipping. Bank wire preferred.

Don’t hesitate to contact me via mail: soycowboy11@gmail.com

You can also text me.

Phone: +1 2602777530

Thanks for looking,

A4267-E4-D-667-D-48-E8-887-E-855-BE117-C7-BA
67-E7-FFB5-0016-43-A2-85-B7-0-E541-E70-C00-F
06-F7-DFD1-5-DE2-41-AA-8-D77-E9-B65-CA764-E3
E4-E67-DC1-4-F49-4-D68-8-CF8-DC39161-B7813
843-BED77-3-CB9-472-E-9126-6-A44-D2-A81730
67-AE6-D33-CCFD-49-CF-A7-DC-0-AD4-A63-B04-B5

Messages In This Thread

FS: Rolex Submariner 116610LN
Scammer
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE