The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Here's my take...

I had read about people wearing two watches and didn't think it would work. But; my work schedule leaves me off for several days (up to a week) at a time, during which I usually don't wear a watch unless I'm out. Then, just this week I realized if I didn't wear my autos I would have to reset the time, date etc. again. So, I went off to pick my kid up from PreK wearing an 1163 Autavia on a black bund strap on my left and a SS Montblanc Sport Chrono with black dial and black croc strap on my right. Both very large watches with a lot of wrist presence. I was a little self conscious at first, but it looked GREAT. By the way, no one asked any akward questions although I did have an answer prepared.

: one watch in each wrist, well the right wrist
: is the official(i'm lefty), the left I use
: for some tests or just to put some watches
: to work.
: Yes, in the winter is easier to get by with
: this, summer time I use both wrists only
: inside the house, it's hard to explain
: people outside my family my love for
: watches, unless they are WIS.
: Yes, the wife is used to my craziness with
: watches.
: Yes, I've seen Mr.Hans (@ProTime when I saw
: him) using watches on both wrists also (most
: likely testing for a customer).
: How can you leave such a big piece of real
: state empty?
: What do you think moderators and everyone?
: Best regards,
: Marcos

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE