The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Yes, It Seems to be a Heuer 7721 N
In Response To: Heuer 7721 N *PIC* ()

Yes, it seems to be a Heuer Reference 7721 N.

One strange thing -- the 7721 is a chrome-plated case, so tha case-back usually (or always) says, "Stainless Steel Back" . . . suggesting that the case-back is stainless steel, but the rest of the watch is chrome-plated (not stainless steel).

The auction listing shows the words "Stainless Steel" marked on the case-back . . . which suggests that the entire watch wold be stainless steel, not just the case-back. Perhaps the case-back has been replaced.

In any event, $1,800 strikes me as a reasonable price of the watch . . . probably not a screaming bargain, but not necessarily over-paying.

It's a good looking watch!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hello fellow collectors,

: I stumbled over a vintage Heuer at ebay. I did some research and I
: think that it might be a Heuer 7721 N. But I couldnĀ“t find that
: much information about it.

: Can anyone tell me if the watch is a 7721 N and say something about
: ist context. I would love to join the vintage heuer club, but at
: the moment I am pretty unsure about the authenticity of the
: watch.

: As I can not find any reference Prices I would love if you could
: tell me what price range the watch should be. At the moment it
: is listed for 1,800.00 USD

: Thanks in advance for your feedback.

: Best regards
: Frederic

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE