The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Service In The USA? '69 Carrera Is In Desperate Need

Hello all! I just joined this forum because I picked up a 1153S Carrera and I need to get it serviced. I'm wondering if you guys can suggest a good place that has the expertise and parts availability, should I need any. I took it to my local watchmaker here in Scottsdale and he said he couldn't do anything because of parts availability. I don't think he's ever seen a cal 11 so I can imagine why he wouldn't want to work on it. Anyway, I'm sure there are some go-to guys out there but I couldn't get any info on Watchuseek. Btw, my watch runs ok, but the chrono buttons don't do anything when depressed. The chrono runs fine and counts off the minutes and hours, but can't be stopped or reset. The buttons fully depress but something is clearly wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a pic!

[url=https://ibb.co/G3WHh9x][/url]

-Jim

Messages In This Thread

Heuer Service In The USA? '69 Carrera Is In Desperate Need
Re: Heuer Service In The USA? '69 Carrera Is In Desperate N *PIC*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE