The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Octane #216 on Heuer Viceroy *PIC*

All of you who are car nuts as well as watch enthusiasts probably know Octane and have read the piece on the Viceroy. For the others: since C&D and R&T drifted to new cars and pictures instead of written words, Octane has been my favorite magazine on collector cars. With their regular pieces on watches they have always entertained and sometimes guided me to previously unknown (to me!) weird/nutty pieces far off the usual line such as Vostok Amphibia and Seiko SGDA001. In the recent issue #216 they covered the Heuer Autavia Viceroy.

Cheers from Old Europe
Richard

Messages In This Thread

Octane #216 on Heuer Viceroy *PIC*
Good to See the Viceroy Getting Some Attention
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE