The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer Executive
In Response To: Heuer Executive ()

: Does anyone know where I can find some
: information about a black and gold Heuer
: Executive chronograph, model No. 216.406.

: I have one that was purchased second hand but
: no information as to when it was produced.

: Thanks for any help

: Rob

Hi Rob

the Executive range was produced in the mid 80s. your watch should have a black case and bracelet with gold highlights, bezel and face. it should be fitted with a quartz chronograph movement, though it was also available with an automatic movement. the only reference i have is a 1986 catalogue & the list price was $1150 for this model. i would conclude that the Executive had a very short lifespan, perhaps no more than a couple of years.

i hope this is of some help

bruce

Messages In This Thread

Heuer Executive
Re: Heuer Executive
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE