The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Watch Dealers who have Heuers
In Response To: Autavia ()

Mark:

great question!!

In order to provide an answer, I have updated the Links page of OnTheDash so that it now provides links for
five leading watch dealers

Generally, it has been my experience that the "larger" dealers -- such as those included on the Links page -- will have more Heuers in stock, will provide excellent quality and service, and will charge more for their watches. There are hundreds of smaller websites that sell watches; these smaller websites may have the occasional Heuer and you may find one for less money than on the larger websites.

The five dealers included on the OnTheDash Link page have been selected because they are the delaers who, on a given day, would be most likely to have a selection of Heuer chronographs in stock. You may find "bargains" on other websites, but if you had predict which dealers will have a selection of Heuers on any given day, these five dealers would be my choices. Just remember that you sometimes have to pay extra for this selection and level of service.

Good luck and let us know what you find and where you find it. Readers -- what are your favorite dealers for Heuer chronographs?

Jeff Stein
Atlanta, Georgia

Messages In This Thread

Autavia
Re: Autavia
Watch Dealers who have Heuers
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE