|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
I have this really nice Heuer super professional 840.006 for sale.
It comes complete with the rare leather pouch and a lot of effort has been put into getting this set as good as possible.
- Case and bezel: Used but not beaten.
- Crown: As on most a TAG Heuer crown, fitted during service at some point.
- Movement: Runs perfect. Don’t know service history.
- Bracelet: Brand new TAG Heuer BA0349 from Danish TAG importer. Comes with all links still in place.
- Dial: Flawless
- Lumen: Brand new applied by Master James, UK
- Overall condition is very good with no cracks in the leather and all click fasteners intact
- Heuer dive tables
- Spring bar tool as the original Bergeon 6111
- Original square hole rubber dive strap
- Leather NATO strap in place of the original long dive suit rubber strap. The Bonetto Cinturini no. 281 has resemblances to the original and can be found for € 10 if you want.
If you have never had an 840.006 on your wrist you will be impressed. It is a big and chunky tool watch weighting 150 g. Read David’s nice article on Calibre11.com http://www.calibre11.com/tag-heuer-super-professional/
Looking for € 1750 + delivery.