The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Don't Strain over the Photos *LINK*
In Response To: Don't Strain over the Photos ()

Jeff,

Thanks for the help. I have dozens and dozens of photos but they aren't on the web, they're on my hard drive. Tell me how to insert them, or where I should place them and I'd be happy to do it.

Anyway, you could start with the photos I sent you and I will add to the list with other boat dashboards.

The Miss America photo I sent you is one of many and she is an extrordinary recreation. The engines aren't actually Packards, but Rolls-Royce tank engines (V-12s) that have Packard valve covers. Scotty is also powered by a Packard.

R/
Mark

:
: Mark: If you can figure out how to post the
: photos, that's great. If you can't figure it
: out, I can post the ones that you sent me
: [and people may giggle a bit about your lack
: of computer skills . . . NO, not really. You
: will find that we are a friendly bunch!!].

: In either case, thanks for the message, and we
: welcome you as our first "boat
: guy". We have heard from lots of
: "car guys" and a couple of the
: "plane guys", but you are the
: first in the water. Maybe you can have your
: own page!!

: Have a great weeekend.

: Jeff

: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE