The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Perforated Monaco Strap
In Response To: Re: Perforated Monaco Strap ()

: Hi - can you tell me where I can get one just
: like this for my vintage monaco? Does this
: have the heuer buckle too?

: Thanks!!
Jon,
It's a bit convoluted, but here goes:
1.go to www.uhrenband.de...click on "bander" and you will see it at the bottom;
2. I couldn't figure out how to buy it straight off the page, due to an error message in German, though enlarged picture and description-in German-came up easily;
3. Back up and click on "kontact" (?sp) and you will find email address and a form. I used the form-read bumbled my way through- which got me to the the guy who helped me, Mr. D. Leiser This company has a couple of divisions, which crossover and confuse things-Mr. Leiser cut through all of that and got me the band; There is a telephone number on the contact page, which I didn't try, but may be easier using it?? I tried to get to him this AM and couldn't, as I was trying to uncomplicate this process.
3. PayPal is taken in dollars and will cost you about $40-45 shipped;
4. The buckle is not signed-I think it is a great band-good quality, reasonable price and compliments the watch as it should. It is worth the extra effort.
5. email me if more questions (It REALLY helps if you or a friend speaks German!!!)

Jack

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE