The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Perforated Monaco Strap *LINK* *PIC*
In Response To: Re: Perforated Monaco Strap ()

hi collectors,
if you looking for perforated staps maybe I can help you

For pinhole-straps look for a German brand called "Modell-Di, Rallye waterproof" they are very high quallity straps, much better quallity then the straps from "uhrenband.de" (I think the tip is also from me). And not so expenisve (retail price. 24.99 Euros) But the buckle is in a way special because they have two spines (right word?) Take a look at my "poor mans camaro" there you can see a part of this strap. But I'm not sure if these straps available in 22mm.

For big hole straps try "Kaufmann Moto lita". Nice straps but also not sure if they availlable in 22mm. See link!
I hope I could help you. Btw. great forum!!!!!

Frank

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE