The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
But this is made by Heuer also>>>>

and still original.
I did not have the chance to buy one Autavia in the past (did not have the money, was too young, but, ALL my Ferraris slot cars had the Heuer sticker on the body. Ahhh! good times...), perhaps I will buy this one, but I think Heuer making the "new" Autavia doesn't take the merits away of the new model, like the "new" Carrera.
And with the market flooded with fakes and franks the new Autavia is "one" the best choice.(see that I emphasize "one" because there are other choices).
I wish I had more time to write about this but I have to go back to the drawing board, I mean, CAD station.
That's my opinion.
Best regards to all.
Marcos

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE