The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A discussion forum for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for DISCUSSING tool type watches within following categories:
Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings. No FOR SALE, WANT TO TRADE and other ADs--they belong in our ChronoTrader Sales Forum.

Some tools for consideration

Dear all,
Having got wind of this new venture from a previous post on the Heuer forum, I feel it only fair to add a few tools of my own for general viewing.

A Lemania

Photobucket

And a Tissot

tissot Navigator 1343 3

How about a PMH, this Lederer

Photobucket

Or a Rodania, made by Tutima

Rodania 5100

And finally, my newest (and oldest), a Wittnauer Valjoux 71

Wittnauer Valjoux 71 3

This last one looks a little dressier, but as I guess it is late 40s (and I am open to better knowledge here) it was, for its era, quite tool-like, despite the rectangular pushers and snap-back case. I might add that it is a little cleaner now too....

Looking forward to some stimulating stuff here.
Best regards
Dave
(sweets)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE