The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

100% , I have had some PVD work done by Jack
In Response To: IWW recommendation? ()

Hi Jimmy,

I have had some PVD work done by Jack.

I am more than happy with the quality of work, price & speed.

Jack kept us ( Chuck Maddox & I had the same work done at the same time ) informed of the progress & when there was a problem with my case ( it had to be redone, due to a technical problem ) Jack was very honest about it & didn't charge a penny for the extra work.

Obviously when I got the case back I was a bit worried, but it was absolutely unneccessary. the case is MUCH BETTER than I expected.

I recommend him whole heartedly with 2 thumbs up.

He will be getting both of these Old Seiko's of mine to fully restore.

There is a reason why almost every watch forum has Jack@IWW fans. I have yet to read anything negative about him or his service.

Finally, since you mention getting a TAG done, you should look at this post.

A TAG post showing some of Jack's work

It looks like factory spec to me.

I hope this helps

Steve

OK, for the guys who are now wondering... "what did Steve get done at IWW ?" ..... It's a secret... well actually Chuck & I decided to make our own project watches ( about 2 years ago !! )... we have the components, but neither of us have actually got around to putting them together yet. When We/I do you ( Zowie readers ) will be the first to see the final watch(es)

Messages In This Thread

IWW recommendation?
100% , I have had some PVD work done by Jack
Re: Great recommendation!...more
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE