The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FSOT: TISSOT T-NAVIGATOR 3000 (T-Touch): MINTY IN

This is one of my favorite watches, but with recent job change (no more traveling), and the need to pay off my grail (unless I get the right trade!), my TISSOT T-NAVIGATOR 3000 has to go. I rate it at 90%. It is in excellent condition and comes with all you see in the photos. There is a very small scratch on the left side of the case (desk diving) that doesn’t even show up in the pic.

The Tissot T-Navigator is one of the most innovative watches due to its touch-driven technology. You have the choice of time for 150 countries or cities simply through touching the activated tactile crystal. I know a couple other business travelers that have this watch, and they love it as much as I do.

The analogue time has regular number and it has a digital illuminated LCD window indicating the city or country to which this time applies, which adapts automatically to the change in Winter and Summer time up until 2099.

Some stats:
∑ Case is approximately 42mm (marketing materials say 44mm, but without crown it is 42 in my measurements) & 13mm thick.
∑ Black dial with luminous hands and markers.
∑ Analog/Digital.
∑ FUNCTIONS: T-World, Timer, Chrono, Alarm & Date.
∑ Via the touch screen, you can select from the various functions available, namely the local time & the time in four other time zones (150 Countries & cities stored in memory), 2 Alarms
∑ Summer/winter switchover Calendar & Perpetual calendar up to 2099), Chronograph & Timer.
∑ Brushed & polished stainless steel case with Black Genuine Leather strap with white lining.
∑ Deployment clasp.
∑ Sapphire crystal.
∑ End-of-Life battery indicator.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am offering this watch at $310 shipped in the CONUS. I am willing to trade this T-Nav for a Tissot Le Locle (and cash considerations to make the trade equal) or a Stowa Antea. Also maybe a ladies Tag Heuer Aquaracer.

I take paypal. I am willing to take a money order or check, but you will have to wait to receive the watch until I receive the money order or your check clears. Thanks for looking!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE