The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Rare Vintage Refinished Condition Manual Wind Tudor 7934

Rare Vintage Refinished Condition Manual Wind Tudor by Rolex Watch for Sale 7934

FREE Additional STRAP for Forum Members who win the auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200968564419?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Watch is in moving condition and pre-owned selling as used pre-owned watch.

Serial Number on the case is 309607 on the 6 oclock and 7934 model number on the 12 oclock.

Strictly for Collectors and Genuine Buyers only

Good Condition Dial which is REFINISHED signed Rolex Oyster Tudor Shock Resisting as seen in the picture. This Watch is a TUDOR 7934 but refinished by previous owner to the current blue dial version
AFTER-Market Replacement Mercedes Hands as shown in the pictures
36mm Stainless Steel Case approx (without crown) Case is in OK condition with minor some scratches & dings (IF ANY) as shown. Although the Watch condition is OK condition by my standards but I would still stated that there are signs of scratches and dings if any on the case... I would state this for any vintage watch that I sell even if the watch is in OK condition to protect against fussy buyers .Maybe a slight Polishing is needed(if the owner wants to but I see no point in doing that) to make the whole watch as good as new again although the watch is can actually be worn upon receipt cos I feel that the ageing and all show the vintageness of the watch!..
If the new owner wants to make ANY watch looks as good as new, I would recommend a polishing of the case but leave the dial and the hands untouch as they add to the Charactor of this watch!
Stainless Steel Screw in Back Case "ORIGINAL OYSTER CASE by ROLEX GENEVA" as shown and there are scratches or dings (if any) which I state to protect myself from FUSSY Buyers as shown in the pictures.
Original Manual Winding TUDOR Movement for this Watch
ROLEX SIGNED Steel Winding Crown
Original GLASS fitting to the watch is attached with minor scratches if any
Unsigned used blue canvas strap is include with this Watch

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE