|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
For sale an outstanding Omega Speedmaster Professional “pre-moon”, ref. 145.22-69 from the late 60's in original condition. It has been fully serviced here in Switzerland. The highlights of this rare gem are the outstanding dial, the unpolished case, the lovely bracelet and its cool sports provenance. The watch was gifted to Mr. Nara Sudjana for the 1970 victory at the Thomas Badminton Cup in Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia.
MODEL / REFERENCE: Omega Speedmaster Professional, ref 145022-69 ST. The serial no 28 428 xxx dates the watch to 1969.
CONDITION REPORT: Please refer to the unaltered high-resolution pictures to assess the condition of the timepiece.
• The homogenous black dial is exceptionally preserved with crisp white imprint and cleanly aged luminous stripes. The Seamaster print shows some discoloration.
• The luminous handset is correct to the reference and has beautifully aged.
• The Tritium stripes have aged and are fully intact. When activated with UV light, the short lume markers and hands glow and then fade off.
• The generic plexiglass crystal is in very good condition with only very minor surface scratches.
• The case is strong retaining its unaltered finish. There are signs of slight wear consistent with the age of the watch.
• The correct Aluminum bezel features the Dot Diagonal Seventy variation and shows light wear marks throughout. Please refer to the pictures.
• The correct caseback displays a slightly faded Seahorse logo and text engravings. It bears some scratches and the engraved name of “Nara Sudjana”, a former Indonesian Badminton world champion in 1970, and Asian champion in 1971.
• Freshly serviced, manually wound Omega Cal. 861 in beautiful working condition.
• The original crown and pushers are in good, fully functional condition.
• Correct Omega flat link bracelet number 1039 with correct 512 curved end links.
• Dial, crown, caseback, movement, and bracelet signed Omega. The watch is fully functional.
• Omega Extract of Archives
• Omega Vintage watch box
WARRANTY: We guarantee the authenticity of the watch. We also provide 12 months guarantee for the correct function of this timepiece. All guarantees are subject to the General Terms and Conditions.
The price is 9,880 CHF Plus Shipping (Swiss Franc) or best reasonable offer plus shipping at actual cost. Low ball offers will be politely ignored.
Watch and I are in Switzerland.
Feel free to ask questions, I will be glad to answer.
Please feel free to ask questions, we will be glad to answer.