The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Heuers - Jarama - Cortina - Verona... *LINK*

I've got the 3 most difficult to find racing series Heuers for your delight and delictation. All 3 are just serviced and running as their maker intended. Needless to say all 3 are signed where they should be, with their correct model references.

1: Heuer Jarama 110.223 Black Dial & Black Bezel.

Condition is pretty good with no dings or deep scratches. Finish is original with even the polished parts untouched. There are the usual fine scratches you'd see on a watch that had been worn for a few months from new, which are visible in the photo. The bezel is almost unmarked and by far the best I've seen on one of these watches. Strap is generic leather, which is how it came to me in 1999, with a Heuer buckle from the first Carrera re-editions. i have a 20mm NOS Heuer signed NSA bracelet that would fit this watch but it's not the original pattern.

2: Heuer Cortina 110.233NC Black Dial & Bracelet.

Condition is very good with wear commensurate with about 1 weeks use from new. No dings or scratches. Finish is original and unmarked. Bracelet is signed 'Heuer' without safety lock, as it should be, size is 19.8cm. I bought this from Mike Wood's shop in 1998.

3: Heuer Verona 110.213G Silver Dial With Silver Markers & Hands, Stainless Case.

Condition is used with case marked but no deep damage. The stop/Start pusher is dinged and the dial is aged, please see photos. Leather strap is worn but is the original Heuer item that the watch was supplied with. Buckle is original too (not re-edition, which is nearly identical save that the makers marks are stamped in a slightly different position) both are signed with the Heuer crest (though with age it's quite difficult to see the signature on the strap) I bought this in Germany in 2001.

All 3 will be sold but are so rare as to have no price to guide us, so please make your best offers and I'll consider them. I'm located in London & if anyone wishes to view the watches they'd be more than welcome. I have higher resolution images I can email to any interested parties, please ask. Email via Chronotrader or bamackie at mac dot com.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Heuers - Jarama - Cortina - Verona... *LINK*
Re: FS: Heuers - Jarama - Cortina - Verona...
Re: FS: Heuers - Jarama - Cortina - Verona...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE