The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: TAG Heuer Super Professional

I love the Super Pro, so much so, I have 2.. so I'm letting one go to fund another purchase, seems daft having 2.

One of the very few TAG Heuers that happily sits amongst my vintage Heuers..
I'm sure you all know about it... It was designed originally by Heuer, just before the hook up with TAG. Monoblock design, 1000m. Factory blasted finish.

This one is in great shape, it has recently come back from a trusted UK guy (who knows his way around the SP) where it has the hands re-lumed, the bezel relumed, and a new crown fitted. It was pressure tested, but I can't remember what depth - something like 100m, just to make sure the crown was working OK.
This is one of the earlier TAG models - pretty rare actually, with the stainless rehaut ring, and the 'straight' safety clip on the clasp.

You can read about this exact watch on my blog here: [url]http://heuerville.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/tag-heuer-super-professional-840-006/[/url]

It's not NOS perfect, but it is considerably better than many S-Pro's I've seen out there. A few macro dinks, marks etc. Please see pictures. There is some dirt on the bracelet & back of the watch - this is just regular muck, not damage!

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'd prefer to sell to UK or EU as the postage is a PITA with insurance only up to £500, and customes charges to US citizens etc & packages going to the US right now being under extra scrutiny (so says my office manager) (maybe that's all BS, but it is very easy for me to ship to UK or EU).

£750 inc. delivery. PayPal Gift, or BT.

I have a nice 'TAG Heuer' wooden box & outer box that I can throw in for free.. I bought it from the 'bay a while ago & I have serious doubts over it's authenticity, (the box - not the watch!!) - but hey, it's a decent enough box! Shame to throw it away, better than a bubble wrap bag!

Cheers
Stewart

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE