The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Most beautiful Rolex Explorer II ref. 1655, see to believe!

Dear all,

I am contemplating to sell it, not that I am in terrible need of cash, but more so that one Patek caught my eye and I think I can't tell anymore lies to the missus.... ;-p

You will see why I feel difficult to sell this:
These pictures do not do the watch justice as they were taken under poor lighting condition (its 11pm here!) and more pictures upon request.

The orange hand is bright and deep, no sign of fading. All tritium content is beautiful deep ivory but of course, do not glow at all. Silver date wheel is 100% original to the watch as well. Thick case is very strong with fat lugs. All serial numbers are perfect and can be seen. Serial number 339XXXX. Mark II dial version with mark II bezel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watch is polished once at RSC and serviced in 2010. NO NO NO parts were replaced (except crystal and gaskets, internal parts, etc)and every single part of the watch is original to its bone. Watch comes with its original double box, blank warranty papers (owner claims that its 100% original to the watch), instructional booklet, service papers... Watch was purchased from its original owner who had it stored for most of its life. The deep bright orange hand tells all. Watch pressure test ok, and I'm sure you can swim with it. ;-)

I would like to ask for USD 16,500 for this. Shipping no problem at all, been shipping to CONUS for years. I will only accept trades if you have the correct Patek 5296 sector dial.
Wire only, solid references worldwide since trading in 2004. 100% return by 3 days if not described correctly.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE