The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FSOT: Heuer Calculator 110.633 (Black)

A recent trade deal has seen me acquiring an almost identical watch!

As much as I am a fan of the Heuer Calculator I think having two black faced variants in my box is a bit much!

So up for a quick sale (and priced accordingly) is this Heuer Calculator 110.633 Cal12.

Bezel has little wear which as many of you know is unusual for these models.

The original dial and handset are in very good condition with minor wear.

Case in excellent condition.

Original crown and pushers

Will be checked over by my watchmaker prior to despatch.

For those who don't know The 'Calculator' aspect of these watches works like a slide rule - explained here in Arno's book (excuse poor picture)

The watch comes on a Black Toshi leather strap (as pictured below) with orange stitching to highlight the orange handset. suits the watch well although is a smidge too narrow for the lugs but this doesn't notice as they are hidden on Calculators.

As I started the post I'm looking for a quick sale so pricing this at £1300 ovno

Will consider all manner of trades

I look forward to hearing from you. Any questions please just ask.

Thanks

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE