The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: 1970 Omega PloProf. Serviced. The real deal.

Another one for the house move cull;
Some of you may have seen my for sale posts before, I am selling most of my collection to fund a house move.
I’ve has some cracking 1970’s pieces, this is probably the best Omega I’ve had…..and I’ve had a few.
Genuine unmolested, (apart from a recent service and light polish) 1970 PloProf
Case number 166.077
Movement number 320##### (1970)
Original D2 dial and hands B2 bezel (according to Jon Wallis’s excellent book which I can highly recommend)
Original 1970’s blue Omega Corafrane strap and buckle (unused and very rare)
Omega mesh bracelet
Omega mesh extension piece
Omega rubber diver’s extension piece (Very rare)
I’ve owned it for 10 years and it has probably been worn more than most of my pieces, but hardly at all since I got it back from service.
It as drawn more admiring glances than anything I own, sad to see it go, however, needs must.
I bought it in the box you see with the Corafrane strap and guarantee booklet (blank)
The watch fits perfectly in the box and looks right in it.
I thought it was correct then and still do now.
I’ve added the rest.
Watch was serviced by an Omega technician, see photos from him.
1 years guarantee on the service.
Service was done as a favour to me so no paperwork is available
Polish was done using the correct Omega graving machine so the graining is as per Bienne standards.
Dial is perfect.
Hands are perfect and tritium matches the dial perfectly.
Bezel is perfect
Case has been polished once
Everything works as it should, no problems, no issues.
You get all you see in the photos…apart from the table.

No trades at this time thanks, unless you have something 18k.
Payment by BT please.
Check my feedback on H and V
Contact by PM or email colin.gillies@talktalk.net
Watch and I are in the UK
Price is 5500.00 GBP or best offer and includes fully insured shipping anywhere in the world.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE