The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Brand New Omega Speedmaster Solar Impulse -Over 25% OFF !!! *LINK*

I don't post many watches here as I'm really a vintage Rolex guy but I do have a passion for my Omega Speedmasters and am well known to a number of the Heuer guys here.

I have for sale though one of, if not Omegas all time, most technical Speedmasters ever.

The Omega Speedmaster Professional Solar Impulse HB-SIA Co-axial GMT Chronograph!!

Not my typical watch but a very special limited edition brand new Omega Speedmaster Professional at a huge saving over recommended retail price.

The watch is brand new, unworn and with all tags, stickers and protectors in place.

Comes with a full Omega 3 year warranty and all booklets, chronometer cards and stamped UK dealer guarantee.

The current retail price on this piece is nearly £6,000 so this is a massive saving for a brand new very limited edition watch.

The watch is totally stunning – the dial changes both it’s look and colour depending on the light.

I will let the pictures do the talking and you can also find full technical details on Omegas website here:
http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/speedmaster/hb-sia-co-axial-gmt-chronograph/32190445201001

The watch can be seen on my personal collection website here:

http://sweepinghand.co.uk/category/new-arrivals/

and you can see my testimonials form around the world here:
http://sweepinghand.co.uk/testimonials/

I also know quite a few regulars on here personally if you wanted to check me out :)

Price to an OTD member is only £4199 ono and I will include free shipping also. May also consider interesting trades.

Payment by bank transfer or cash on collection is preferred - paypal if you pay their stupid fees.

Full refund if not 100% original, new and unworn.

Jason

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE