The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: TagHeuer Silverston re-edition - Blue

Hi All,

Due to an incoming white faced watch today Im sticking to my new rule of one in and one out. Therefore up for sale is my TagHeuer (branded Heuer) Silverstone re-edition in Blue. These came in Blue and Brown, each limited to 1860 pieces to celebrate Tags 150th Anniversary 3 years ago. The retail back then was 4500GBP and rose to 5500GBP. Get the vintage racing look with modern WR and movement.
http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2009/12...ne-re-iss.html

This was bought by me, new, from Goldsmiths AD 3.5 years ago. I have everything that came with it, box, manuals, warrenty card and the receipt. I have probably only worn this 30 careful times through its time with me and so the decision to give it a new home rather than safe time.

The watch is very very near mint. No dinks or stratches. Leather is still hard from lack of use. If i am being picky there is 1 small hairline on the polished bit but this is very faint and hard to see even to the eye, it would take someone some time to find it. All chrono functions perfectly, keeping good time.

I have plenty of Hero posts from a selection of watches bought from here, please look me up and deal with confidence.

Im looking for 2050GBP by bank transfer, includes delivery in the UK by RMSD. I would prefer a UK sale please and think this is a great price for a lovely limited edition.

Happy to answer questions.

Thanks,
Kash

Messages In This Thread

FS: TagHeuer Silverston re-edition - Blue
OHPF - FS: TagHeuer Silverston re-edition - Blue
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE