The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Dugena / Heuer 73653 Mint

Hi all,

I have decided to allow this one to move on as it just isn't getting enough wristtime. I am, as others here, also trying (!) to consolidate my collection for 2014 ;-)

So here it is. It's a Dugena 73653, so basically it is a Heuer Carrera 73653. As those reading this forum will be aware, Heuer made watches for other brands and simply replaced the Heuer logo with a different one. So, for all intents and purposes, it is identical, as a quick google search will show.

This one is MINT. I have only worn it a couple of times and only recently removed the tape from the case back. So it is in near-PERFECT condition. The photos should show this. As some here know, I inherited this and many others from my father-in-law a few years ago. It was purchased and then went straight into a safe where it remained until I adopted it...... This means, not only is the condition breathtaking, but the back has never been removed. I do not particularly wish to do this for this sale either. We know what is inside: a Val 7736. It is running strong at about +3 secs / 24 hours.

I realise I could sell this to someone who butchers it for parts for a Carrera, but personally I'd like to see it find a home where it can stay intact. It would be great if someone were interested.

Price? Well, I don't really know to be honest. Although I am not a fan of inviting offers, I feel this is the way to go here. A mint Dugena / Heuer is difficult to put a figure on, so I'll let you guys do it. I think it best to get a few (realistic, please) offers in the next couple of days and then off she goes.

This corfam strap is NOT included.

I'm based in Germany, so postage within the EU no problem for generally under 20 euros. If you are outside the EU, please contact me and we could try and work something out. Shipping at cost.

Hope that all makes sense.

BR
Roger
ps Have bought and sold on here and am active over with the guys on omegaforums.net if you wish for references.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Dugena / Heuer 73653 Mint
Re: FS: Dugena / Heuer 73653 Mint
Re: FS: Dugena / Heuer 73653 Mint
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE