The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Auction ending soon DETAILS

Hello again,

Below are the details of how this informal auction will end. I would like to thank you all for your participation, interest, questions, and your compliments that you have sent me. I have been thinking long and hard on how to end this auction fairly, and also to stop it from dragging on.
Remember that the purpose of this auction was to let the market decide the price.

Auction ends Tuesday March 11, at 11:59pm (Eastern Time)
Please have your best offer in by Tuesday March 11, 3:00 PM (eastern Time). At which point I will post the highest offer. Whoever holds this offer will be the only person, who receives ONE opportunity to respond to the highest offer that is received by the end of the auction. (11:59pm)
Therefore it will narrow it down to TWO people, or the auction will be concluded. No offer received past 11:59pm eastern time will be accepted or acknowledged.
Many have asked "What price/bid does it take to end this auction?" My response is to make the offer by Tuesday 3:00pm eastern time and specify that the offer you are making is only TO END THIS AUCTION EARLY. You auction ending offer will be accepted or declined and will of course be kept confidential, and will not affect your ability to make a lesser/different offer. If accepted than instead of posting the highest offer shortly after 3:00pm,
I will be posting Sold.
PAYMENT BY BANK WIRE NO PAY PAL.
Good luck to all and thanks to chronotrader and OTD.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me.
Kindest Regards
MichaelD

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE